You and your dog are invited to cool off! It’s free – join the fun!
Taylor Dog ParkSaturday, September 19, 1-3 p.m.
Dogs will splash around the park, visit the Bark Bar (loaded with dog-friendly treats), have a caricature drawn, and mingle with other dogs while owners social distance.
PLEASE RESPECT GUIDELINES OFFERED BY PARKS & REC FOR THIS EVENT
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Action Plans: As we balance the need for and benefits of parks and recreation services with necessary precautions through the public health situation, please take note of the following plans for this program:
- Distance between owners will be at least 6 feet. When this distance cannot be maintained, a face mask is required.
- Volunteers and staff will maintain a social distance of 6 feet. When this distance cannot be maintained, a face mask will be required.
- Designated entrance only and exit only gates to ensure physical distancing in these potentially crowded areas.
Cleaning and disinfection
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at the entrance and exit gates.
- Owners must sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the dog park.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be wiped down periodically during the program.
Personal safety – Owners
- A face mask is suggested unless it presents a health risk.